1. Cle de Peau Beaute Eye Color Quad in “Baby Universe”: This is by far the most beautiful set of eye shadows I own. The colors are incredibly unique (I don’t have anything else like it.) and would flatter any skin tone. What I love most about this set is the lighter colors are perfect for day, but it’s easy to turn any eye look into a more dramatic one with the two darker colors included in the palette. The pigments are rich and the texture of these shadows is unreal! Saying they are “silky” just doesn’t do it justice. I also love the quad in “Silver Eclipse” if you like cooler tones. Side note: The beautiful compact case is sold separately.
2. This myrtle wreath is perfect. I don’t know the source, but I may take a stab at a DIY version.
3. Horchow Geometric Pendant Light: I don’t own this, but I’ve been eyeing it like crazy. Love the mix of metal and fabric and I bet it creates the most beautiful glow on walls.
4. Want to know about the best curling rod ever? Seriously ever. The Sultra The Bombshell 1″ Curling Rod.
5. Brandon and I switched to silk pillowcases because of the many benefits they offer. We each have a restoreSILK pillow case in “Whisper White.” Now he wants silk sheets, I kid you not. We’ll stick with cotton sheets, but this pillow case is amazing. It’s made of 100% mulberry silk and I absolutely cannot wait to lay my head on it every night.
6. This leather moto jacket is gorgeous. Enough said. The reviews are stellar and the price isn’t half bad considering it’s real leather.
Holy City Chic is coming…. soon! Sorry for the delay. I’m apparently not as tech-savvy as I thought. The website will be holycitychic.com.