october beauty favorites (vlog)

I decided to create a video to talk about my October favorites. They’re just too good not to. Here are the links to the products mentioned:

Batiste Blush Dry Shampoo

Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Moisturizing Body Cream

Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Hydrating Serum

Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Lip Colour in #99 “Pirate”

REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Smith’s Rosebud Salve

Maybelline Brow Drama Brow Mascara

Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair Cream

Sultra “The Bombshell” 1-Inch Curling Rod

Dr. Teal’s Lavender Epsom Salt

Ah! I’m wearing a Michael Stars scarf, a top by ASOS, and Kenneth Jay Lane earrings, which are also big favorites for this past month. What’s on your favorites list?

image via
JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

1. November 5, 2014 / 1:42 pm

So many good ideas! I'm definitely going to check out some of that body cream and salve. Thank you for loving reasonably priced stuff too, I appreciate that so much! Thanks Megan! :O)

2. November 5, 2014 / 9:23 pm

love all of this, will definitely be trying the curling wand! random question, but for how much you love products have you ever considered using birchbox or ipsy? I have used birchbox for about 2 years and am slowly wondering if im over it.

3. November 6, 2014 / 2:57 am

I want to try it all! Thank you for your posts. And your baby powder hair trick is awesome. 🙂

4. November 6, 2014 / 5:33 pm

Silly question I have, but may I ask where you got your plexi-glass container where all your makeup is in? I need it! Thank you!

• November 9, 2014 / 4:02 pm

Hi Brooke! The one in the main image is not mine. I took that image off the internet, but credited the source at the bottom of the page. So sorry for the confusion! But, I do know that GlamBox has wonderful containers. You can also find them on Amazon. 🙂

• November 10, 2014 / 3:23 pm

That one looks like Muji. I use the Muji drawers.