1. The colors in the Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in “La Dolce Vita” are on point. Can’t imagine needing another palette if this one was in my beauty cabinet!
2. I’m a little robe-obsessed. I’m also all for any amazing company that is local to Charleston. For that reason (and the fact that it’s amazingly gorgeous), I’m all over this Tink + Tiger Silk Mia Komono.
3. The Stuart Weitzman 90mm Sandals are screaming my name for spring weddings and summer events. I don’t own a staple pair of nude sandals and I think these take the cake.
4. This Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Fedora could make the simplest outfits the coolest, right? A good pair of jeans, a white tee, delicate gold jewelry, and this hat. Boom.
5. I’m a huge fan of Suzanne Kasler’s work and her book, Inspired Interiors, looks amazing.