Hello! Happy weekend. I’ve been nursing a cold and a little fever the past day or so. Hoping to kick it so that I can enjoy the weekend with friends. It’s supposed to be 65 tomorrow and that sounds like a dream about now. Anyone have fun plans?
Here are this week’s worthy links…
- Dying over Emily Clark’s curated items on Joss & Main.
- Sorta kinda obsessed with these pants.
- This video did me in. So cute!
- Did you see Jimmy’s bit on NYFW? Pretty hilarious.
- All Graphic Image Datebooks are 50% off, but just for a limited time. (Get. On. That.)
- If you didn’t check out my tutorial on The Evergirl this week and have any interest at all (ha!), you can do that here.
- Love posts like this. Especially when it has to do with morning routines.
- Got to love a good pad for your weekly lists.
- You may have seen my instagram post about the Temple Spa Skin Truffle. Can you say creme de la creme? Literally. I had my reservations because it’s a very thick cream and they don’t normally do very well on my skin, but this one is fantastic. If you have dry skin, you will especially love this. I honestly don’t know what there is not love about it. My skin feels hydrated and nourished after using it, plus it smells amazing. Definitely my favorite nighttime moisturizer right now.
- The art pictured above is by Megan Carn. Her work is amazing.