what to wear to a spring wedding

It’s already time to start thinking of what to wear to spring weddings, so I’ve rounded up some favorites! Like the dress shown above, for one, which is currently 40% off. I just love the color and it’s hard to beat a good maxi.

Here are some others that caught my eye…

!function(d,s,id){var e, p = /^http:/.test(d.location) ? ‘http’ : ‘https’;if(!d.getElementById(id)) {e = d.createElement(s);e.id = id;e.src = p + ‘://’ + ‘widgets.rewardstyle.com’ + ‘/js/lookbook.js’;d.body.appendChild(e);}if(typeof(window.__lookbook) === ‘object’) if(d.readyState === ‘complete’) {window.__lookbook.init();}}(document, ‘script’, ‘lookbook-script’);

JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

1. February 25, 2015 / 3:28 pm

Perfect post. I just bought a black dress for a late March wedding. If I could ask a question. What color shoes should I wear? The black dresses posted have black shoes but I was hoping to make it less funeral like. Nude shoes? Or should I just use jewelry to bring out some color? Thanks!

• February 25, 2015 / 3:40 pm

Hi Jenny! I'm always a fan of nude shoes with a black dress, just as long as they blend in with your skin tone really well! Using jewelry to bring out some color is a fantastic idea… those statement necklaces with colored gems are all over the place, especially places like Baublebar.com. Sounds like you've got the right idea, to me! 🙂

2. February 25, 2015 / 7:33 pm

These are the perfect colors for a spring wedding!

3. February 26, 2015 / 5:08 am

oooh thank you for this inspiration! i have a wedding next month in charleston. that charlie jade floral maxi is just gorgeous. but holy moly the bb dakota rhianna in sapphire?! that could be my winner!

4. February 26, 2015 / 7:52 pm

I LOVE both of these options! Now to find a wedding to go to 🙂

5. November 4, 2015 / 10:56 am

Very useful and informative. I am going to get married very soon and your post will definitely help me. Love the scarf printed maxi dress; color of this looking awesome. Thanks for sharing this informative post.

123WeddingCards

6. nick
    July 25, 2017 / 4:52 pm

john nice!

7. Lena
    July 26, 2017 / 5:33 am

Thank you for the photo, it is awesome! I recalled the resource when I saw it. Click the link http://www.weddingforward.com/country-style-wedding-dresses/, I am sure that you should love it. And it is not just the picture all the website is just like a magic box with everything you need to know about the wedding. I was really useful for me so I recommend the platform to everyone because I know how it hard to make the right choice.