current beauty favorites vlog (& a Winston appearance!)

Hey y’all! I just uploaded a new video on my current beauty favorites. Check it out below! Product links are listed below the video. xoxo

products mentioned:
it cosmetics powder brush #225

charlotte tilbury airbrush finish flawless powder
revlon photoready skinlights face illuminator #400
make up for ever lift concealer #1

nars lip gloss in annees folles
colleen rothschild radiant cleansing balm

glominerals luxe foundation (i wear “tahini”)

laura mercier caviar stick eye colour in moonlight

p.s. I hope to add more things to the blog sale later tonight. I’m starting to get into those things that I really hate to part with, so check back soon for first dibs!

p.p.s. Only a few more days of the Nordstrom sale. Don’t miss out!

1. July 28, 2015 / 5:10 pm

Love your v-logs!

What color is on your nails? Is it the OPI "don't burst my bubble" shade? If so, do you prefer it over the "bubble bath" shade?

• July 29, 2015 / 1:20 pm

Thank you, Katelyn! Yep, it's the Don't Burst My Bubble shade. 🙂 I do prefer it over Bubble Bath because it's a little cooler in tone. I did hear that they are discontinuing Don't Burst My Bubble, but I honestly have on FOUR coats of it and my nail girl told me that it ended up looking just like two coats of OPI Funny Bunny – so you may want to try that one! xo

2. July 28, 2015 / 11:36 pm

You look beautiful in this video!!! Truly a natural beauty, now I have to ask, is this a tan from a bottle or the sun? I'm jealous if it's from the sun, but if it's from the bottle, I NEED to know what it is!!! It's gorgeous!

• July 29, 2015 / 1:25 pm

Aw, thanks! haha I sure didn't feel like it!! The tan is both, actually. I naturally get pretty dark in the summer despite piling on the sunscreen, but I recently got a little splotchy because I peeled at my shoulders. So I used a self tanner over that to try and even everything out. I used the Vita Liberata mousse. It lasts for 2-3 weeks! Here's the link to it!

3. July 29, 2015 / 10:59 am

My favorite posts are the one's you share your favorite products ! I get so many wonderful ideas from you 🙂

4. July 29, 2015 / 2:37 pm

Love this! Just ordered the CT Powder. I've used Chanel forever but am looking to switch things up. The reviews look awesome so I'm excited to try! Thanks for the tip 🙂

5. August 5, 2015 / 5:24 am

I tried CT after seeing it on your blog and loved the highlighting/bronzer combo and blush. I need to check out the powder next! I always love these posts. Thanks Megan!