recent purchases (nordstrom anniversary sale + urban outfitters)

these sneakers  // regularly $85, now $62

good to work out in or to wear with a casual outfit

these wedges // regularly $129, now $85

these are so comfortable & I love them, although I’m considering returning them for the taupe ones… can’t decide!

this faux leather jacket // regularly $98, now $63

this nike top (regularly $30, now $18) and these running capris (regularly $52, now $33)

They have a fun mesh design on the legsโ€”so similar to some Lululemon ones I have that are triple the price.

this top ($29), worn with this bra ($19)

not pictured //

Ordered this watch and it’s gorgeous, but I’m going to return it because it’s so similar to another one I have. Also got these earrings and I love them. (Such a good price, too!) These socks are amazing.

1. July 23, 2015 / 11:44 am

I also purchased the black wedges and was thinking of returning for the taupe! I was thinking the black would be cute with leggings or skinny black jeans, make the legs look longer. Ugh decisions!

2. July 23, 2015 / 1:12 pm

Where are your jeans and blazer from in the first pic?! Love! Great #NSale picks!!

3. July 23, 2015 / 11:07 pm

Adorable! Apologies if I missed this but can you tell me where the gold necklace in the last pic is from?

4. July 23, 2015 / 11:10 pm

Adorable! Apologies if you've already said but can you tell us where the gold necklace you're wearing in the last pic is from? Thx in advance!

5. July 24, 2015 / 1:52 pm

I bought those workout pants and I wore them this morning working out- afterwards, I noticed a small hole in the mesh. Be careful with them! I LOVE them though!

• July 24, 2015 / 2:19 pm

Oh no!! Should I return mine? I haven't worn them yet. I bet you could call Nordstrom and have them send you a new pair if the hole is bad enough! Thanks for the heads up!

6. July 25, 2015 / 11:53 pm

Hey Megan! I have that jacket in my cart…I was wondering if you bought your normal size or did you size up to fit sweaters under? Thanks!! ๐Ÿ™‚