Beautycounter: The ultimate guide to the complete collection! (almost)

I’ve had a lot of questions about Beautycounter and which products I would recommend, which has been really tough because I honestly love all of them! The skincare and body care is like no other. The makeup performs just as well as my previous (unsafe) makeup, so I am loving all of that too. I thought I’d make this video where I literally walk you through almost every single product in the Beautycounter line. That way you can see the products for yourself (close enough!) and hear my thoughts on them. Hopefully this will help those of you who have been struggling with making your wish lists! Also, if you’re in Charleston, I’d be more than happy to meet up with any of you to show you everything in person!

I know this video is long, so you may want to take it in segments. I just couldn’t leave anything out, though! I talk about the Essentials line first, then Countertime line, then body care, and end with the makeup.

Also, if you haven’t read “why I switched to safer,” then you can do that here!

Products mentioned:

IF A LINK DOESNT WORK, JUST GO TO THIS WEBSITE AND SEARCH FOR THE PRODUCT! (I think there are some website/product-linking issues today!)

Skincare

Eye Pencil

Lip Sheer

Lip Gloss

Lip Shine

Retractable Complexion Brush

1. December 11, 2015 / 3:40 pm

Hey! How do I figure out my foundation shade? I've been looking at their stuff for a few months now debating on which color to get.

2. December 11, 2015 / 3:49 pm

Hey there! Are you similar in coloring to me or darker/lighter? I am linen on a fair day and sand when I'm more tan. The website shows pretty accurate photos of the foundation colors. Also, if you order the wrong shade- you can send it back for a full refund within 60 days!

3. December 15, 2015 / 2:44 am

Hi Megan! I've been a reader for a while and curious about Beauty Counter for some time We've been working toward a chemical free home for a year and my beauty routine went green this year, as well. Wanted you to know that I just placed an order through your site. The video helped me quite a bit,so thanks for making it! Just wanted to say hi…I like to know who I shop with! 🙂

• December 15, 2015 / 4:26 pm

I'm so glad this video was helpful! And that is awesome that you've made your home chemical-free. Major kudos to you!

4. December 15, 2015 / 3:49 am

I am not seeing anything but a black screen when I try to view your video. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? By the way, you look amazing!

5. December 15, 2015 / 2:36 pm

I'm slightly darker. Thanks for your help. I think I'll order the sand and if it doesn't work I'll exchange it.

6. December 15, 2015 / 4:14 pm

Do you prefer Twig or Petal more? I can't decide which and I wasn't sure if Twig was so nude that it doesn't really show much color. Also, how do you feel the anti-aging compares to Rodan and Fields?

• December 15, 2015 / 4:20 pm

Hmm, that's a toughy! Twig has more color to it than Petal, which is more sheer but more pink. Whereas Twig has more of a nude tone to it. If you're looking for something to amp up your natural lip color a little bit, you might really like rose!

• December 15, 2015 / 4:25 pm

Rose is more rosy, like the name says – and Twig is more nude. Petal makes your lips look slightly more pink, but it's very sheer! It's beautiful though. I prefer twig because I don't like wearing light pinks very much due to my skintone—darker shades or corals work best for me. I hope this is helpful!

7. January 26, 2016 / 1:16 am

Hi Megan! What nail color are you wearing in the video?

8. September 17, 2016 / 8:23 pm

What would be your recommended place to start to reduce poors/breakouts/age spots. Thanks!