So much to love. All of the holiday colors and sparkles are hitting the shelves and front pages of my favorite online shops. Love all the black, silver and gold, and deep red. Can’t forget about the cozy pajamas too. Didn’t you hear? The holidays have arrived! No really, did you notice how Halloween passed in a blink of an eye and now there are Christmas trees going up and holiday gift guides popping up everywhere? Tis the season!
Here are some favorites on my radar now….
1. A classic dress in the perfect shade of red for the holidays!
2. Can’t get more cozy for the winter than in gingham pajamas. These are perfect.
3. I tried on this dress and am kicking myself for not keeping it. Well, here it is again. It’s even better in person.
4. Love a black jumpsuit and these sleeves are everything.
5. Le Specs has quickly become my new favorite sunglasses designer because they are high fashion at low prices. These are great (and on sale right now!).
6. These loafers!
7. I’ve had this top on order for a couple months now and the arrival date is coming up soon, so go ‘head and order yours!
8. This pretty ring…
9. …is just about as pretty as this one. (I love statement rings and both are on sale!)
10. Loving this personalized wallet in the prettiest poppy red.
11. A comfy t-shirt dress under $50.
12. Boyfriend jeans are my favorite this year. Here’s more of a tailored pair….
13. …and here’s a distressed pair I love.
14. I have this tee in grey and it’s a huge staple in my wardrobe. Tuck it into skirts, pair it with a great jacket, you name it.
15. Yep, this dress is $16 right now! (I’d pair it with a furry vest and booties.)
16. Need these loafers in the tan and the black (on sale now).
17. Love the cut on these ankle booties.