Ahh. Can’t stop, won’t stop with the spring favorites. To me, it’s the most exciting time to shop because spring in the south is pretty glorious. The cold air is gone (except for the cold snap we’re randomly having right now) and I’m all about bright colors and light fabrics. You know, come June it’s going to be hotter than blue blazes here, so spring is the time to actually enjoy wearing clothes!
Here are some more favorites. All added to the current favorites tab under “shop” on my navigation bar!
1. Madewell High Rise Culottes
3. Amanda Uprichard Eli Top (My favorite color right now.)
4. See by Chloe Flare Sleeved Strip Tee
5. Parker Tammy Embroidered Dress (File this under: Dresses I could live in.)
6. Mystique Clutch
7. Club Monaco Amber Shorts
8. Gucci Lightness Square Sunglasses (Comes in blue and black, too)
9. Splendid Jara Sandals
10. WhoWhatWear Carolina Block Heel Sandals ($32, y’all!)
11. Crown Vintage Bahamas Flat
12. Shashi Mini Stud Earrings (These are so sweet and $31!)
13. Trina Turk Kimono Coverup (A splurge for a coverup, but will last for years and years.)