Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Now is the time to really jump into the holiday-gifting spirit, so here’s a gift guide for her. I gave a little explanation at the end as to why I think each one makes for a good gift. Some things are as low as $10… some are a big splurge… but they all are things that I personally love. They say that you should give based on what you’d buy for yourself. I guess that’s totally dependent on the giver and the receiver, but I try to do this. So with that said, every item I’ve linked on this guide are things that either I already own or would personally love to receive. Hope this is helpful! More guides coming soooon! I’ll be sharing my own wish list, too. Brandon has been asking me every day for it, so I’ve got to get that together. 🙂
1. custom silhouette art: Only $17 and could be done of the gift recipient, her child, or her mother as a special keepsake!
2. quay sunglasses: I have these and they look so high end, but are only $55. They stay sold out all the time, but are available now!
3. monogrammed tote bag: This is such a classic and is a go-to gift for me.
4. beauty sleep gift set: I have both of these and they are game changers! There are so many benefits of sleeping on silk and now I can never go back.
5. christina jervey crossover cuff: This is on my gift guides almost every year… I have this bracelet and wear it all the time. Christina makes her jewelry by hand here in Charleston, SC. And it’s stunning.
6. leather travel case set: Another item I own and use every single day. I can’t believe the quality for the price. This set is SO nice and made of luxurious leather. Add a gold or silver monogram for a little something extra.
7. pajamas: Currently on sale and a great classic! Pajamas are always a good idea when it comes to giving gifts.
8. chanel eyeshadow palette: A set of shades that would work for any skin tone. And who doesn’t love the special feeling that only a Chanel compact can bring?
9. schutz sandals: Because they are unexpected and seriously so pretty. Perfect all throughout the year to dress up a simple little black dress or a pair of jeans.
10. LAKE pajamas robe: A good everyday robe is a must. This one is the softest pima cotton and I’m obsessed with the stripes. (I have this exact one!)
11. YSL quilted shoulder bag: A big ole splurge, but I wanted to mix it in because maybe you’ve been given a chance to add something extra special to your list. There are some weekend deals going on right now where you can get up to a $500 gift card in return for your purchase, so that helps!
12. moccasin slippers: Super cute and cozy looking…. and $23!
13. thymes frasier fir candle: The BEST candle if you want something that smells just like the yummiest fresh Christmas tree you’ve ever smelled. It’s amazing and a holiday must. They make these in all sorts of sizes—minis are great for hostess gifts!
14. stationery bundle, like this pad, this notebook, this pen, and these scissors: This shop is here in Charleston and they have the cutest stationery options. I think picking a few and tying together with a ribbon would be an awesome gift, plus this allows you to totally control the price you’d like to spend.
15. five minute journal: The reviews on this are insanely good. It’s supposed to fill you with gratitude, give you focus, and make you a more positive person. I think I’m going to have to add this to my own personal Santa list.
16. rebecca hoyle painting: Rebecca is as sweet as could be and her talents for creating gorgeous paintings are incredible! We just had her do a commission for baby girl’s room and I’m obsessed with it.
17. beautycounter lip gloss trio: These lip glosses are my favorite. Plus they are made with only safe ingredients. This set is a great value and the poppy red box is so gorgeous! (I save all mine year after year to use for drawer organization.)
18. convertible wrap sweater: The color of this is gorgeous and I love the mid-length sleeves!
19. fleece throw blanket: Doesn’t this look like the softest blanket ever? Under $50 and comes in lots of colors.
20. onyx serving board: Perfect for entertaining or for working in the kitchen!
21. doterra oils (like this spa kit or an oil + diffuser): I’m obsessed with these. My friend sells these, so I linked her site in case you want to order a few for a friend, or add them to your own list. I really like the sounds of this spa set I linked!