A thoughtful gift is the most special kind to give and receive! When there’s meaning behind it, it doesn’t matter whether the gift was $3, $30, or even $3,000. The thoughtfulness just shines! Here are 20 of my favorite meaningful gifts. Most support small businesses, so that’s the icing on the cake.
1. After recently learning about Tricia Lowenfield’s work from my blogger friend, Sarah Tucker, I just can’t get enough! This is a custom wedding platter. She can customize her handmade pottery pieces with names, dates, quotes, even eye and hair color. Her work is just so special.
2. Here are two little ornaments also by Tricia Lownfield and I think they couldn’t be sweeter.
3. A portrait of someone’s home would be incredibly thoughtful. There are tons of great options on Etsy.
4. How sweet are these silhouette bracelets?
5. I love the idea of making a custom journal, complete with personal photos and personalization.
6. This is a tea towel with a handwritten recipe on it. How special! She can take any recipe you have tucked away and turn it into something that is viewed and used everyday. Wouldn’t it be so sweet to give this along with the actual recipe all prepared?
7. Here, you can have any custom quote printed in letterpress and then framed, all in one place! This example shows wedding vows. Read it… it’s SO TOUCHING. You can even choose the type of frame—and there are lots of options!
8. These cosmetic bags are some of my very favorites. I’ve had mine for years and love how many color options there are. They are a nicer gift (read: pricier), but really a great value for two beautiful leather bags—and you can get initials put on them in gold!
9. My obsession with Charleston Candle Co. runs deep. “Spanish Moss” is my favorite, but all of them truly are amazing. I think a small-batch, hand poured candle is one of those can’t-go-wrong kinds of gifts. This one uses phthalate-free fragrances, which is very important to me.
10. A monogrammed tea towel, wrapped around a bottle of wine or champs (& tied with a beautiful ribbon!) would be a wonderful gift. The investment isn’t large, but it shows so much thought.
11. Another handmade ornament that is so pretty. This one is blue & white chinoiserie style.
12. A custom calendar, complete with special photos!
13. When I shared this monogrammed cooler tote over the summer, y’all were crazy over it! It’s a gift that will be loved, for sure.
14. Have you ever seen anything sweeter than this custom morse code name bracelet? It also has a little cross charm on it. The price is amazing for such a thoughtful, gold-filled piece.
15. This is a beautiful custom return address stamp. Give to someone who just moved into their new home—or anyone who loves the art of sending a letter in the mail!
16. I’ve said it a million times, but a monogrammed boat tote is one of my #1 gifts!! We use ours basically every day!
17. Can’t go wrong with personalized jewelry. I’ve loved this Etsy shop for years now and think this necklace is beautiful. Wonderful for a grandmother (put grandchildren’s initials on it), mother, sister, or friend.
18. Watson and Rosie’s silhouettes are some of my most prized possessions. Here’s a great source to order your own and have it framed, all in one place.
19. These acrylic serving trays can be customized with a street name, initials, whatever you’d like!
20. I wear my Rosie and Watson name rings by Jane Pope Jewelry every single day. They are a splurge, but incredibly special.