Giveaway! I’m giving away a $100 VISA gift card! Just leave a comment below with your email address and boom, you’re entered! If you’d rather leave your instagram handle, you can do that. Either way! The giveaway will run through Cyber Monday.
ABLE: 30% off everything! This is a gorgeous curated selection of clothing, jewelry, bags, etc. I love these rings… they look just like the ones I wear every day. I LOVE this delicate cross necklace, too. And this cuff bracelet! Here’s a link to all of their personalized pieces.
Loopy Cases: 20% off one phone case with code LOOPY. 25% off two cases with code LOOPIER. 30% off 3+ cases with code LOOPIEST. Plus, free shipping!
Anthropologie: 30% off everything!
Minted: 20% off + free shipping on orders over $150 with code BF2018. Great time to grab your Christmas cards! I use Minted for our cards every year.
Backcountry: Huge 30% off sale on all Patagonia pieces! You can’t go wrong with gifting one of these jackets or vests to your dad, brother, or husband. I love this jacket for men and this classic vest for women.
Serena & Lily: 25% off everything with code CELEBRATE. We have this large Lanai mirror in our guest room. Huge savings on it with the sale! And I love love these counter stools. I wish I had bought these originally!
The Beaufort Bonnet Company: 40% off the entire site and free shipping on everything with code PINKFRIDAY! This is one of my absolute favorite places to buy Watson and Rosie’s clothing!
LAKE Pajamas: Up to 50% off and free shipping! Oh, just my favorite favorite jammies ever. They are expensive, but worth every single cent. Like, I want to go in and throw away 75% of my sleepwear and replace with just this. So many sets are marked down tremendously. I picked up this set in a medium and almost snagged these, too. I did buy this set in a small since the maternity is more generous. For the record: not pregnant. But their maternity styles aren’t truly “maternity,” but they are just more generously fitting. That’s why I went with the small! I wear my LAKE maternity jammies all the time. And, while not on sale, I was tempted to also pick up this set, too. Kinda regretting not getting this cute cropped set. Might go back and do it!
Dermstore: Save up to 30% with code DSFRIDAY. A great skincare, haircare, and beauty website with exceptional customer service. I buy my EltaMD sunscreen from them on repeat! It’s the best facial product I’ve arguably ever used and doesn’t feel like SPF in the least. Gives you a nice glow, too!
Tuckernuck: Save 20%, 25%, or 30% off your entire purchase with code GOWILD.
So many of the pieces I shared in my gift guide last week are from Tuckernuck. Here are some favorites below, but head over to the website because everything is GOLD.
Mark and Graham: 20% off and free shipping with code FRIENDS. The best personalized goods! Everything on this site is so cute. I love this bag. Also, if you need to pick up a present for friends or family, guaranteed you can find something here.
Quay: Buy one, Get one free! (Um, what!?)
I wear these and these sunglasses on my daily rotation and get asked about them every day. They are amazing quality—so much that I can’t believe they are under $60. And now you can grab them both for the price of one! I also have these blue light glasses on my wish list.
J. Crew: Save 40% off your entire order with code TOGETHER.
ABLE is offering 30% off and free shipping with code ABLE30. Such good basics!!
Shopbop: Save 15%, 20%, or 25% off your entire order with code MORE18!
This is one of the biggest cyber week sales I always look forward to! I splurged on these heels, these white jeans (because I wear them year round here in Charleston), and these ankle jeans. And although not included in the sale, I also snagged these leggings I’ve been hearing so much about! Here are some more favorites:
Baublebar: 35% off everything!
Old Navy: 50% off everything!
I recently placed an order and snagged everything below. I’m so obsessed with this coat and can’t wait to get it in.
Beautycounter: 15% off sitewide + free shipping over $50!
This may be the first time I’ve ever seen Beautycounter have a sitewide sale, not to mention… free shipping! Do NOT miss this chance to load up on your favorites or try some new things you’ve been eyeing. This deal just does not happen—ever!
I’m also sharing my favorites below:
- this cleanser and this one (I alternate both! They are so gentle. I honestly think these are what balanced my skin and totally stopped acne breakouts.)
- this rosewater mist (Our skin is like a sponge. After you cleanse, spray a little of this on so that the next products are absorbed more efficiently. Also, this makes for a great setting spray for makeup and a perfect midday refresher! I also spray it on after I finish all of my skincare at night to sort of mesh everything together.)
- cleansing balm (It’s pricey, but a best seller for a reason. It’s a great makeup remover and super hydrating. It also contains Vitamin C, so it’s brightening too. You can use this as a makeup remover, cleanser, or mask.)
- this eye cream (I love this one, too, because it’s simple and super moisturizing, but the other one does more for your eyes!)
- this moisturizer for day and this cream for night (If you can only do one, just get the day moisturizer because by mixing in the oil at night, it becomes rich! I also love the Nourishing AM and PM creams, but these seem to be a little more brightening for me.)
- this oil (It just won an Allure best of beauty award – don’t be afraid by oil. Just mix in a few drops with your moisturizer at night and it makes a big difference! It seemed crazy to me to put oil on my face, but now I can’t go without it! Sometimes I even use a drop or two in my day moisturizer, which is something I never ever would have done in the past.)
- this lip conditioner (When you get it in, push your finger in it a bit to sort of mix it. I feel like this “activates” it.)
- tint skin hydrating foundation (It’s awesome. I wear linen when I’m at my palest and sand at my tannest… and mix when in between. Sometimes I use a heavier foundation when I need more coverage, but this is a good daily one for me and it can always be built up to a heavier coverage.)
- this foundation brush (It’s like peanut butter and jelly to the tint skin foundation and really makes it go on airbrushed!)
- powder (Sets everything in place like a dream and is invisible.)
- powder brush (It’s an awesome brush with multiple uses. I personally use it for all over powder or bronzer.)
- bronzer I LOVE this and use it every day!
- blush in Nectar is a dupe for NARS Orgasm. It’s gorgeous!! I use it daily.
- highlight these luminous powder highlights are soooo good.
- brow pencil (Seriously the best. I use shade medium and blend blend blend with the spooley end.)
- blush (My preference is bloom/tulip, although all the shades are great!)
- these lip sheers (I love “plum” for fall/winter, “rose” and “petal” for everyday looks, and “coral” for the summer!)
- these lip glosses (I love them! My favorite is “bare shimmer.” I put it on top of both the light and dark lip sheer shades.)
- these lipsticks (These are AMAZING!! This set is a great option to try a bunch of them.)
- this whole body set (It includes the shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion—and I’m obsessed with all. You can buy each of these individually too. The signature citrus mimosa scent that is used in these is one of my favorite smells in the whole world—it’s not overly feminine or masculine, just fresh. Brandon uses these too!)
- body scrub (It makes your skin feel like silk and has so many hydrators in it as well, so lotion afterwards just glides on! Although truth be told, you really don’t even need lotion on after this.)
- body butter (Use when your skin is extra dry or when you just really want to be indulgent and pamper yourself. I use this on my pregnant belly, too!)
- body oil (There are so many uses for this. Use it alone on your skin or mix in with the body lotion. I use it on my cuticles and sometimes on the ends of my hair, too! It’s also great to put on your arms and legs when you’re going out to dinner or a special event. It makes your skin glow and feel amazing.)
- hand cream (I can’t go without this in my bag.)
- Protect All Over Sunscreen (I use it on my face and body. It blends in like a dream. It is high in zinc oxide, which is awesome because that is the one ingredient that prevents dark spots from the sun. So, the higher the zinc oxide %, the less chance of dark spots.)
- Gentle All Over Wash (Fragrance free, but babies smell so good on their own, they don’t need to be covered in other smells, right? It’s gentle and always has agreed well with Watson’s skin.)
- Daily Protective Balm (There are a million and one uses for this with a newborn. I use this on any scrapes Watson gets on his knees or dry skin spots. You’ll find so many reasons to pull this out!)
- Soothing Oil (This is what I have always used on Watson instead of a lotion. It soaks right in and makes his skin feel amazing! I love it!
Abercrombie & Fitch: 50% off select styles
American Eagle: 40% off the Aerie Collection + Free Shipping, All Flannels are $25, All PJ Pants are $20
Bandier: Up to 70% off when you take an extra 20% off sale finds
Express: 50% off everything + Free Shipping
Goodnight Macaroon: 30% off site wie using the code “GMJOY30” and 50% off orders of $450+
H&M: 20% off your entire purchase when you spend $75 with the code “3231” today only
SO many amazing finds at H&M lately! Check out their new arrivals… I’ve been placing a weekly order based on these items because they sell out so quickly!
Loft: 40% off your purchase with code “BESTWEEK“
Madewell: 25% off your purchase using the code “DEALWITHIT” through Sunday. Look how cute these shoes are! Great option if you don’t want to splurge so much on the Golden Goose. I actually love the look of these maybe even more.
Nordstrom: Up to 40% off Designer Sale
*I’ll continue updating this with tons of sales this week, so keep checking back!