1. This is the best cordless vacuum! I get asked about it daily because I rave about it all the time. The battery life is amazing… I don’t know how long it lasts because it has never run out on me! It pics up super well and the main part of the vacuum clips off to turn into a handheld vacuum. It’s not our main vacuum for deep cleans, but I use this every day for little spills, inevitable toddler crumbs, and currently, to clean up thousands of Christmas tree needles! A lot of you have said you’re going to gift this to others for the holidays, so I included it in this guide because I agree… ANYONE would love this! We have a vacuum downstairs, one upstairs, and one in our laundry room. You can never have enough convenient cleaning tools, haha!
2. I used to have a Winc subscription and was obsessed. What a wonderful gift this would be… Even if the gift recipient doesn’t drink that much wine every month (me!), it’s so nice to help you build up your bar so that you’re prepared for parties and get togethers. With Winc, the recipient can answer a quick little questionnaire to develop their flavor profile. Then, Winc will send wines that fit that profile every month. The monthly shipment can always be adjusted and customized in any way, as well.
3. The greatest thing that no one knows they need! This beautiful leather-wrapped keychain can turn your keys into a bracelet. Hello, hands free! I adore anything that keeps my hands open for holding onto children.
4. Have you ever felt a Barefoot Dreams blanket? They are heavenly. Give one to anyone you love and they will love you even more for it! Maybe a little pricey, but they will never want to use another throw blanket ever.
5. This book was written by a Navy Seal and “should be read by any leader.” I’m very fascinated by this book and think it would be a wonderful gift for anyone.
6. A $20 gift that can’t go wrong! Pretty sure anyone could benefit from this acupressure mat. Go on and read the thousands of amazing reviews. I am adding one to my cart!
7. This cell phone camera lens is made to pop on your iPhone and will transform phone pictures into crisp, vibrant photos!
8. We use this Beautycounter kids set on Watson every day. It’s totally safe with no harmful chemicals like you’ll find in other brands you pick up at Target or wherever. Plus, it smells amazing and looks adorable!
9. Pretty much anyone could benefit from this Light As a Cloud Portable Tote. I’m always needing a tote here and there. Plus, it’s so pretty!
10. For under $10, everyone on your list would love one of these Tile Mate “anything finders!”
11. I’m recently obsessed with my instant pot. Have you used one? I cook chicken in this every night in like… 8 minutes!! Give this to anyone who loves to cook or to someone like me who doesn’t have the time and skills in the kitchen.
12. Is this not the most beautiful luggage? It’s also on big sale!
13. This back and neck massager has thousands of amazing reviews. It’s under $50 and also has heat!
14. The beauty of these Slip Scrunchies is that they do not break your hair since they are made of silk. I have their pillowcase and eye mask. Honestly… just so luxurious. Give this to any woman in your life that has long hair that needs to be thrown in a ponytail for taking off makeup or sleeping! Traditional hair ponytail ties break the hair, which is no bueno. Grab a set of six here.
15. This instant awakening trio set looks amazing!! It includes soothing eye patches, an instant-glow illuminating moisturizer, and the overnight surfacing peel. I’m definitely picking this up to give and maybe even one to keep. It’s limited edition, so don’t wait.
16. How fun would this charades game be for the family or a group of friends?
17. Beautycounter for men! Need I say more?