The Sephora sale is happening now, but not for too much longer, so I wanted to share my very favorite products! Ending tomorrow, Rouge members get 20% off with code HEYROUGE, VIB members get 15% off with code HEYVIB, and Beauty Insiders get 10% off with code HEYINSIDER.
When I switched to clean beauty almost four years ago, my shopping trips to Sephora drastically tanked since they didn’t really carry many clean brands at that time. But over the years, they’ve truly stepped up their clean beauty game, so I’m thrilled that I can have fun shopping at Sephora again—because that used to be my favorite thing ever!
And being able to shop in store or on the website while getting up to 20% off is a huge deal since prestige cosmetics rarely go on sale. With that said, here are some of my favorites.
Skincare + Body:
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment: Nothing exfoliates my skin quite like this does. It’s pricey, but so worth it. In just two minutes, my skin looks like it has had a facial. I love to follow up with the Fresh mask listed below afterwards.
- Tan Luxe Illuminating Self Tan Drops: Just a few drops of these in with your moisturizer or serum will leave you waking up with sunkissed skin. I use medium/dark.
- Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask: Nothing makes my skin look and feel so nourished like this mask does. It’s incredibly soothing. I even sleep in it sometimes!
- Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner: This is an alcohol-free toner that hydrates, soothes, and protects the skin with antioxidant coenzyme Q10 and hyaluronic acid (the best hydrator!). I’ve been hearing tons about this product, so decided to try it and now understand the hype. It just makes your skin look… healthy.
- REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask: I’ve been religious to this product for years now and truly think it’s the best. I also have the Drunk Elephant Baby mask that everyone raves about… I think this is much better.
- BITE Beauty Agave Lip Balm: It’s awesome.
- ILIA Sheer Vivid Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20: I have loved this tinted moisturizer for days I don’t want to wear foundation. It doesn’t give much coverage, but sort of airbrushes your skin and makes it look glowy and fresh.
- St. Tropez One Night Only Body Gloss: This is perfect for a night out when you want your arms and legs to look glowy and bronze in a J. Lo/Victoria’s Secret Models kind-of-way. I took this to the Bahamas in March and used it every night to add an extra glow to my skin. It’s not messy and washes off in the shower. You don’t have to wash it off when you get home though… after a few hours, your skin kind of absorbs the pigment.
- St. Tropez Express Tan Mousse: This is the self tanner I swear by!
- Dior Face & Body Foundation: So this is a new one for me after seeing that Amy Jackson uses it. I’ve used it about 5 days in a row now and am in LOVE!! Honestly, can’t remember if I’ve ever fallen in love with a foundation like I have with this one. The creative and image director for Dior said this is his star product. It fuses with the skin and makes it look like you’re not wearing foundation at all, but the coverage is nice. It also does not budge at all. It’s not “clean beauty,” but everything in moderation, right? I’m in shade 2 Warm Olive. It’s also a great value when comparing the size and price of this to other high end foundations.
- Dior Forever Foundation: This is another favorite of mine when I need to look more “done.” It’s perfect when applied with a beauty blender. (They recently changed the packaging of this foundation.)
- ILIA Multi-Stick in I Put a Spell on You: I love this blush stick so much! It’s the perfect final step for me and always makes me feel and a little bit more look bright eyed and bushy tailed. This is a bright coral shade, but it works with my warmer undertones. You may prefer a different color based on your own skin tone, so just keep that in mind!
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel: This is the secret to good brows for me. (and the pencil listed below!)
- ILIA Limitless Lash Mascara: It’s a good one, trust me. Currently sold out (as it often is), but I’m linking it anyway in case it’s restocked soon! If you’re not familiar with ILIA, they are a clean beauty brand that I’ve truly falling in love with over the past year or so.
- ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner in Bang Bang: This a super soft red and when applied very lightly, it gives the perfect flush of color to the lips that looks so natural and pretty. I also really love the color O Baby, which is a warm nude that looks almost just like my lips, but better.
- ILIA Natural Brightening Eye Primer: Promise this is in NO WAY affiliated with ILIA, but I’m telling you this brand is just killing it! Even if it wasn’t a clean brand, I’d still think these were some of the best products out there.
- Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Bronzing Drops: This is a clean brand and a very unique product. I use this as a straight up bronzer along with a fluffy kabuki brush… it gives the most beautiful glowy bronze look. You can also mix it in with your moisturizer to give yourself a sunkissed tan. You can also mix in a little with your foundation! It’s a must for me.
- ILIA Translucent Soft Focus Finishing Powder: I’ve tried about 20 of these translucent powders, but I think this one is for sure the best.
- ILIA Radiant Translucent Powder with SPF 20: I actually just started using this one as well… it’s just like the powder above, but has the slightest bit of radiance to it (not shimmer). I really love it.
- Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil: This is such a good brow pencil. Everything about it, from the highly pigmented, yet totally natural looking formulation to the angle and shape of the pencil… to the perfect brush on the end… and even the sleek packaging. It’s the best! I’m in shade ash.
- ILIA True Skin Radiant Priming Serum: I’ve been on the hunt for a clean primer and saw that this one has fantastic reviews. Sure enough, I absolutely love it. Not only does it prime the skin for makeup, but it also helps to protect the skin from free radicals, helps to balance the skin’s moisture/oil level throughout the day, and it helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Plus it just makes foundation go on so much better!
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter: Before discovering the ILIA one, I swore by this primer. It’s very unique because it gives you a little bit of a highlighted look, which in turn allows you to get by with less makeup. But this also is a primer, so it helps any makeup you put on to stay longer! It’s very highly reviewed.
- Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector: Here’s another primer, but this one is great if you have large pores or an oily t-zone. It makes your skin look SO smooth!
- RMS Living Luminizer: If you haven’t tried this luminizer, you’ve GOT TO. Just a tiny bit of it swiped across your cheekbones makes you look alive and glowy. It’s incredibly natural, though. So it’s great for day or night. This product has a cult following and I agree… I cannot go without it. If you want a luminizer that has a little bit more pigment to it and isn’t quite as “natural” looking, then you’ll love the magic luminizer. It’s my other go-to.
- RMS Luminizing & Bronzing Powders: These are so great! Highly pigmented, so I can only imagine how long I’ll have mine. I have the bronzer, which is perfect for contour, and the lightest shade for highlighting.
PS. I have a major RMS Beauty obsession.
Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo: It’s the best I’ve ever tried. I used to be loyal to Batiste, but this one requires less product and doesn’t make your hair as chalky. All around, it works a lot better on my hair and is worth the extra expense since the product stretches further.
T3 Cura Luxe Hair Dryer: I love this dryer! After my experience with the Dyson dryer was a major fail, I went back to my trusty CHI dryer I have used for years. However, once I tried this one, I have been sold. It dries my hair quickly and I love the airflow. It’s also very pretty, right?
GHD Classic 1″ Curling Iron: Whenever you see my hair wavy or curled, it’s done with this iron. By far the best curling iron I’ve ever tried and worth every penny.
Drybar Hold Me Hair Clips: These are the best. I’ve used them for years and nothing compares.
Hope y’all enjoyed learning about some of my very favorite beauty products! Don’t forget the Sephora sale ends tomorrow, May 6th.
Rouge members get 20% off with code HEYROUGE, VIB members get 15% off with code HEYVIB, and Beauty Insiders get 10% off with code HEYINSIDER.