The Sephora Holiday Bonus Event has begun! What does this mean? Every Beauty Insider gets a discount ranging from 10% to 20% off. The higher your tier, the higher the discount! Today I’m sharing details on this shopping event, as well as my all-time favorite products from Sephora.
Rouge members (meaning those who spend over $1,000 per year) get 20% off.
VIB members ($350 spent per year) get 15% off.
Insiders (free to join!) get 10% off. If you want to sign up to save, click here!
The event ends Monday, November 11.
Use code HOLIDAYSAVE to save at Sephora!
MY FAVORITE MAKEUP:
- Dior Face & Body Foundation: I’ve been using this foundation since the spring. Although I have a few different ones in my rotation, this has been my most consistent favorite. The creative and image director for Dior said this is his star product. It fuses with the skin and makes it look like you’re not wearing foundation at all, but the coverage is nice. It also does not budge at all. It’s not “clean beauty,” but everything in moderation, right? I’m in shade 2 Warm Olive. It’s also a great value when comparing the size and price of this to other high end foundations.
- COVER FX Dewy Finish Setting Spray: This is a clean brand at Sephora, which first drew me in. But what made me love this is how it gives your face a radiant appearance, whether you spray it on bare skin or on top of your makeup.
- ILIA Translucent Soft Focus Finishing Powder: I’ve tried about 20 of these translucent powders, but I think this one is for sure the best.
- Tom Ford Emotionproof Eye Color: Think MAC Paint Pot, but better. I like shade “Naked Eye” for a barely there wash of color.
- Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Palette: If you like warmer tones on your eyes and like to keep things simple, I think you’d love this. It has everything you need for a warm smokey eye or a super natural eye look. I always like to travel with this one due to it’s versatility and small size.
- Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector: Here’s another primer, but this one is great if you have large pores or an oily t-zone. It makes your skin look SO smooth! I don’t use it daily, but it’s a go-to for special occasions when I need my makeup to last.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder: This truly does give your skin an airbrushed finish. You could wear it over tinted moisturizer for a little bit of extra coverage, or just set your foundation to give you a truly “done” look that is never cakey.
- Dior Forever Foundation: This is another favorite of mine when I need to look more “done.” It’s perfect when applied with a beauty blender. (They recently changed the packaging of this foundation.)
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Foundation: This is a high coverage foundation, but if you use a damp Beauty Blender, you can definitely blend it out to a lighter coverage. I don’t wear very much makeup, but still love this when applied that way. The Dior Forever just above was my #1 for date nights, but Double Wear has recently taken the cake for that.
- ILIA Multi-Stick in I Put a Spell on You: This is the cream blush that made me love cream blushes. Previously, I didn’t like them at all. It’s extra brownie points that ILIA is a clean beauty brand. This product is the perfect final step for me and always makes me feel and look a little bit more look bright eyed and bushy tailed. This is a bright coral shade, but it works with my warmer undertones. You may prefer a different color based on your own skin tone, so just keep that in mind!
- RMS Living Luminizer: If you haven’t tried this luminizer, you’ve GOT TO. Just a tiny bit of it swiped across your cheekbones makes you look alive and glowy. It’s incredibly natural, though. So it’s great for day or night. This product has a cult following and I agree… I cannot go without it. If you want a luminizer that has a little bit more pigment to it and isn’t quite as “natural” looking, then you’ll love the magic luminizer. It’s my other go-to.
- RMS Luminizing & Bronzing Powders: These are so great! Highly pigmented, so I can only imagine how long I’ll have mine. I have the bronzer, which is perfect for contour, and the lightest shade for highlighting.
- Make Up For Ever Matte Velvet Skin Blurring Powder Foundation: I used to stay away from powder foundations with all my might, but I learned that if you set them afterwards with a spray (like this one), then they set just like a liquid foundation, but last longer typically. This one is great!
- Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer: It’s a good one! I prefer this one for imperfections around my complexion and this one for under the eyes. Sometimes I even sheer this out as foundation.
- Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lipstick: I have this in “tawny pink” and it’s a go-to. Always in my bag. Long lasting, but never drying.
- RMS Beauty “Un” Cover-Up Cream Foundation: If the small uncoverup pots didn’t do it for you, but you love a product that looks very dewy on the skin, I think you’ll love this. Don’t let the price fool you. All you need is a speck of this to cover your entire face. It has a beautiful finish, much like Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. I’m shade 22 when I’m paler, like right now.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Powder Palette – Ghost: Everyone seems to love these powders individual (myself included!), so to have them all in one convenient palette is a game changer. A little goes a long way with these powders, so it’s going to last you a long time undoubtedly. In this one palette you’ve got three highlighters, a bronzer, and two blushes to suite every skin tone.
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel: This is the secret to good brows for me. (and the pencil listed below!)
- Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil: This is such a good brow pencil. Everything about it, from the highly pigmented, yet totally natural looking formulation to the angle and shape of the pencil… to the perfect brush on the end… and even the sleek packaging. It’s the best! I’m in shade ash.
- ILIA Limitless Lash Mascara: It’s a good one, trust me. Currently sold out (as it often is), but I’m linking it anyway in case it’s restocked soon!
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette: It’s so good. Creamy and pigmented… with the most beautiful colors. I have Bella Sofia and use just the top two colors whenever I am going out for dinner or to an event in the evening. (However it’s totally subtle enough for day. These colors are buildable.)
- ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner in Bang Bang: This a super soft red and when applied very lightly, it gives the perfect flush of color to the lips that looks so natural and pretty. I also really love the color O Baby, which is a warm nude that looks almost just like my lips, but better.
- beautyblender pro: I couldn’t go without mine! I use it for foundation every day.
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo: It’s worth the hype. I use mine all the time. It’s an incredible contouring bronzer and a beautiful golden highlight. I’m especially loving this new special edition packaging for holiday, plus it comes with a brush!
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer: This stuff is legit. I feel like I’ve tried almost every concealer at Sephora over the years, as well as many clean brands and drugstore options, but this is one of the very best I’ve found.
- ILIA Natural Brightening Eye Primer: The best eye primer I’ve ever used. Clean beauty or not!
- Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Bronzing Drops: This is a clean brand and a very unique product. I use this as a straight up bronzer along with a fluffy kabuki brush… it gives the most beautiful glowy bronze look. You can also mix it in with your moisturizer to give yourself a sunkissed tan. You can also mix in a little with your foundation! It’s a must for me.
MY FAVORITE SKINCARE + BODY PRODUCTS:
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment: Nothing exfoliates my skin quite like this does. It’s pricey, but so worth it. In just two minutes, my skin looks like it has had a facial. I love to follow up with the Fresh mask listed below afterwards.
- Tan Luxe Illuminating Self Tan Drops: Just a few drops of these in with your moisturizer or serum will leave you waking up with sunkissed skin. I use medium/dark. I love that you can add just one drop for subtle hint of color, or a few for something super noticeable.
- Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask: It’s a splurge, but worthy. I’ve had my container for over a year and it still has tons left in it because you only need a tiny bit to cover your whole face. If my complexion is looking a little… flat, this perks it up. It nourishes and smooths my skin—just makes it look more healthy. It has a cooling feel to it when you put it on that is incredibly soothing. I even sleep in it sometimes!
- Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner: This is an alcohol-free toner that hydrates, soothes, and protects the skin with antioxidant coenzyme Q10 and hyaluronic acid (the best hydrator!). I’ve been hearing tons about this product, so decided to try it and now understand the hype. It just makes your skin look… healthy and feel great. I use this every morning.
- REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask: Holy grail mask! I’ve been religious to this product for years now and truly think it’s the best. I also have the Drunk Elephant Baby mask that everyone raves about… I think this is much better.
- BITE Beauty Agave Lip Balm: It’s awesome if you want a thick, fragrance free balm that will truly heal your lips. I also really like the fact that you can buy it in stick form or a pot because I always prefer a stick.
- ILIA Sheer Vivid Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20: I have loved this tinted moisturizer for days I don’t want to wear foundation. It doesn’t give much coverage, but sort of airbrushes your skin and makes it look glowy and fresh. I suppose I could have put this in the makeup category, but when I put it on, it just looks like a better version of my own bare skin. Plus SPF! If the coverage is not enough, you can follow up with a powder with some coverage in it, like the Charlotte Tilbury one I listed above!
- St. Tropez One Night Only Body Gloss: This is perfect for a night out when you want your arms and legs to look glowy and bronze in a J. Lo/Victoria’s Secret Models kind-of-way. I took this to the Bahamas in March and used it every night to add an extra glow to my skin. It’s not messy and washes off in the shower. You don’t have to wash it off when you get home though… after a few hours, your skin kind of absorbs the pigment.
- St. Tropez Express Tan Mousse: This is the self tanner I swear by!
MY FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCTS AND TOOLS:
- Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo: It’s the best I’ve ever tried, but I did just order the new dry shampoo from Sephora Collection and am really excited to try it. I used to be loyal to Batiste, but this one requires less product and doesn’t make your hair as chalky. All around, it works a lot better on my hair and is worth the extra expense since the product stretches further.
- T3 Cura Luxe Hair Dryer: I love this dryer! After my experience with the Dyson dryer was a major fail, I went back to my trusty CHI dryer I have used for years. However, once I tried this one, I have been sold. It dries my hair quickly and I love the airflow. It’s also very pretty, right?
- GHD Classic 1″ Curling Iron: Whenever you see my hair wavy or curled, it’s done with this iron. By far the best curling iron I’ve ever tried and worth every penny.
- Drybar Hold Me Hair Clips: These are the best. I’ve used them for years and nothing compares. I use them morning and night while getting ready.
- Olaplex Hair Fix Set: These products have a cult following for repairing the hair. It’s too early for me to formulate an opinion yet, but you can read the reviews and see where people say there’s nothing like this when it comes to smoothing and nourishing the hair. This is a great set that includes all four products from the system at a special holiday value.
- Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil: This is the one Olaplex product that I was drawn to right away because the effects are immediate! I use it when my hair is damp and when it’s dry to bond split ends and reduce frizzies. My hair stylist loves it too!
You can shop everything I mentioned by clicking the links above or browsing below!
Thank you to Sephora for asking me to share my favorites through this partnered post. All opinions and selections are my own.