There were a lot of links shared in 2019 on this blog, but do you want to know the 10 most popular, best selling items? Keep reading below because I’m sharing YOUR favorites of the year!
1. The J. Crew Tissue Turtleneck is such a good one. I bought it in hot pink and light grey, but it comes in a huge selection of colors. It’s light enough to layer under sweaters without adding any bulk, but a perfect weight to wear on its own as well!
2. This Twist ‘n Lock Snack Container is the best ever! The white is under $10 on Amazon and I’m telling you—it’s a must if you have littles. You can carry just one section of it, or load it up with as many as you’d like. Each lid twists and locks into the other. It’s great.
3. I cannot get enough of the Quay Jezabell sunglasses. They are just $60 and have lasted me for well over a year. I think the quality Quay puts out is equivalent to super high end sunglasses. Mine are the gold/smoke color.
4. Y’all have loved the Spanx Faux Leather Leggings as much as I have. I sized up to a medium!
5. I bought these Cole Haan Waterproof Shearling Boots in November and can’t get enough. They run TTS and come in various colors.
6. This is THE BEST strapless bra ever. Ever! It’s the first strapless bra I’ve worn that I didn’t have to pull up over and over. It stays put and is very comfortable.
7. The Persifor Winpenny Dress is a staple of mine. And it has been a top seller on this blog for a reason… It’s comfortable, flattering, and the fabric is just beyond. You’ll love it for years and years. Runs TTS.
8. Then I discovered the Chimi 008 Sunglasses and fell in LOVE. They are under $90 and feel every bit of $400+. In fact, they feel just like my Celine glasses, but don’t seem to get as scratched.
9. Rosie and Watson each have one of these Colorful Writing Tablets and y’all have loved them too! They are under $20 and will keep your child entertained for the longest time. We use them in their “quiet bags.”
10. This button down is perfect. It’s 40% off right now with the code QUICK. I actually just bought a backup of it!