It’s time to start thinking about Easter baskets! I did a post like this last year and it has been requested that I do it again. So? Here’s what the Easter bunny is bringing Watson and Rosie this year! (Everything except the rain boots, that is. I also ordered these at the same time as the ones shown below and ended up letting the kids have them a bit early. But I think rain boots are the cutest basket filler, so I wanted to include the other ones I ordered in the photos anyway because they are equally as cute!)
Both of their baskets are by The Bow Next Door. I’ve never loved a basket more!
Now I’ll break down what’s inside each one…
Crayola Ultra-Clean Washable Markers (these come off hands and clothes so much better!)
candy! (these chocolate eggs and chocolate bar are from ALDI)
candy! (these eggs are from ALDI)
Here are a few extra ideas that I didn’t end up using. I’ll list it all below.
- This Learning Resources Hedgehog is the best! Rosie got this when she was just about 10 months old and still plays with it today at over two years.
- Can’t go wrong with Kinetic Sand.
- This spinning/stacking toy is always a hit! My two always gravitate towards this when we see them at friends’ houses or in a toy store. We love to give this as gifts, too.
- For a little baby, I think this bunny lovey couldn’t be sweeter.
- This peek-a-boo bunny is adorable! Rosie and Watson played with the elephant when they were small. I think the bunny is even cuter. (Found it available here!)
- Play-Doh is another thing we always keep on hand. Keeps my two entertained longer than anything else!
- We are pretty devoted to Wee Ones Bows, but these are a little different and super sweet.
- How fun are these Oombee Cube Sorters for busy little hands and curious minds? I think my two would still love this at their ages!
- Here are the rain boots just like the yellow ones I bought for Rosie. They are lightweight, a little shorter than most, and so easy to play in. Great size for an Easter basket!